Monday, 27 October 2014
Health: Sportsmanship in Daily Life
Sportsmanship is the way someone acts towards both negative and positive occurrences in a good mannered way.
During a badminton mini-match, I complimented the opponent a lot and gave a friendly high-five afterwards.
Everyone can easily do good sportsmanship everyday, simply by being respectful to others, like encouraging them with upbeat words, being honest, by just give the point to whoever really deserves it, and even just even being polite is great sportsmanship.
One way to demonstrate sportsmanship in daily life can be to apologize immediately if you bumped into someone hard and hurt them by accident. Another way can be to, similar to what I said above, be honest. Be honest in every way, down to the detail of when you're mom asks you 'who broke the jar?'
A new way that I can demonstrate sportsmanship is by taking the time and think about how others feel, so I can try to be more respectful to them.
Images from Creative Commons
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3092/2631911272_74ea438122_z.jpg?zz=1
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3385/3674050796_23706d55bb.jpg
http://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2012/04/05/02/03/speech-25903_640.png
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHhKdfB4kM6eF3gpjF2MbFOKEL5paN0WRsi5wRAIhIBTXIHC12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment