So this is my Rule of Thirds.
his photo showed more than one category: reflection and a bit of rule of thirds. It was originally a bigger photo, with a obvious rule-of-thirds-feel, but in the end, I cropped it and put it in the reflection category, mainly because it was cool how a "big foot" was stepping on the roads but in reality, it was merely a clear reflection.
If I did this assignment again, I would look around more carefully on vacation, because that's where most people (including me) find the best photos. I would also look through the photos I took so I know if the photos are the way I really wanted them to be. For my rule of thirds, I really wanted the sky to be taking up 1/3, but I forgot, so now my photo isn't as perfect as it can get.
This is my Rule of Thirds photo. I was walking around this really high mountain during winter break when I saw this lone branch. Immediately, I thought of Rule of Thirds. I was on look out for something solitary and there it was! I lined up the bottom of the branch with the guide lines of my phone and snapped the pic. When I edited this picture with iPhoto, I cropped it a bit smaller so the lower part of the big branch is covered, as it had a red plastic string around it, sort of ruining the nature in this. I made the tone a tiny bit brighter, just so everything stands out a bit more, and that was it. I really liked how this picture is so natural and cool, so I didn't really edit it a lot.
This is my Rule of Thirds photo. I was walking around this really high mountain during winter break when I saw this lone branch. Immediately, I thought of Rule of Thirds. I was on look out for something solitary and there it was! I lined up the bottom of the branch with the guide lines of my phone and snapped the pic. When I edited this picture with iPhoto, I cropped it a bit smaller so the lower part of the big branch is covered, as it had a red plastic string around it, sort of ruining the nature in this. I made the tone a tiny bit brighter, just so everything stands out a bit more, and that was it. I really liked how this picture is so natural and cool, so I didn't really edit it a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment