Hello, there! I’m a De-tech-tive, and I’m here to solve techness business!
Beep! Danger! Beep! Danger! Beep! Danger! BEEEEEP!
Subject One nearly dropped his laptop onto the ground! Thud. It landed softly, with Subject One’s all-new protective case around his Mac. Phew! Thanks goodness Subject One have a case - who knows what would’ve happened if the case wasn’t there! Still, Subject One learned a lesson and swore never to do that again.
Always put a laptop protective case around the laptop itself. This can cushion low falls if you ever get clumsy and something bad happens…… Even so, though, never throw your laptop around for fun. Yes, the case helps cushion falls, but it’s not going to do all your dirty jobs.
Don’t try to balance your Mac in a dangerous position either; because guess what? If you fail, SPLAT! Your computer will be smashed to pieces in seconds, and who would want that? Remember to always safely set your laptop on a smooth surface to decrease the chance of going SPLAT!
Beep! Danger! Beep! Danger! Beep! Danger! BEEEEEP!
Subject Two’s computer crashed! She claims that she was just typing her Social Studies paper and then everything went black... As a curious De-tech-tive, I thought that something went terribly wrong and decided to investigate it. I took notes at everything she did in the last hours, and concluded the case.
Subject Two’s laptop crashed because of food. Yes, that’s right. Food. Laptops are vulnerable to liquid and food. The Mac got broken because Subject Two was carelessly eating around the computer, and some crumbs or drink got into it.
Take this case as an important advice: never eat around your precious computer, or at least be VERY careful when you do. If you are clumsy, don’t even think about food+computers.
If you are wondering how food is deadly to laptops, read on. Once liquid squeeze through the cracks between the keys on the keyboard, flooding the complex mechanic inside. Then, your Mac won’t function properly, and crash. Once crumbs dropped into the cracks, however, they will most likely block the space, and the system won’t be able to deliver things, and, of course, your computer will crash. So, don’t ever mess with food around your laptop.
Also, overcrowding backpacks can also make food stuffs find its way into the Mac. Make sure to carefully carry your laptop home if your backpack is crowded. Sometimes, though, if you don’t take the Laptop out, the screen can break, so there’s another reason to take it out.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
There was one time that I dropped my laptop. I was sitting on a comfy couch,
typing away on my computer. Suddenly, my grip loosened and my laptop went SPLAT!
I was mortified. I thought that my mac broke and that my mom was going to get really
mad at me. Luckily, it didn't break, but I took it as an important lesson and never
carelessly handled my laptop again.
As you can see, I used to be a careless person who just throws her laptop around, but now, I’ve definitely changed. If I say so myself, I’ve taken great care of my own laptop that I currently have, and I intend to do the same to the school laptop, because laptop care is important! I'm glad that SAS organized a computer bootcamp as well, because now I know the other dangers that I didn't even think about before, like squishing your screen and breaking it, before I thought that it wasn't even possible! Now, I'll because I know a lot about taking care of my laptop, I will do my best to keep the $2000 piece of equipment safe.
typing away on my computer. Suddenly, my grip loosened and my laptop went SPLAT!
I was mortified. I thought that my mac broke and that my mom was going to get really
mad at me. Luckily, it didn't break, but I took it as an important lesson and never
carelessly handled my laptop again.
As you can see, I used to be a careless person who just throws her laptop around, but now, I’ve definitely changed. If I say so myself, I’ve taken great care of my own laptop that I currently have, and I intend to do the same to the school laptop, because laptop care is important! I'm glad that SAS organized a computer bootcamp as well, because now I know the other dangers that I didn't even think about before, like squishing your screen and breaking it, before I thought that it wasn't even possible! Now, I'll because I know a lot about taking care of my laptop, I will do my best to keep the $2000 piece of equipment safe.
Image from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment