Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Science: Water Project Presentation

Presentation: Kavya  and Freya

One well done:
There was lots of eye contact and the explanation was really clear.
One I wish:
I wish that they would say their steps, as in how they got their ideas, what they did after that, etc.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
I really liked how they didn't have any words at all on their slides except for the title, with only pictures.
=================================================================
Presentation: Adam

One well done:
His plan was very thorough, with descriptive details about how he raised awareness at the party.
One I wish:
Pictures of him doing things.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
He paced his presentation really well.
=================================================================
Presentation: Jason

One well done:
The document that he showed us was really effective.
One I wish:
More eye contact.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
Eye-catching poster.
=================================================================
Presentation: Parker

One well done:
There was really clear explanations.
One I wish:
Less words on slides.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
A lot of pictures.
=================================================================
Presentation: Rahini and Zara

One well done:
There were lots of pictures that helped me understand your project more.
One I wish:
Notecards so that they won't have to look at the screen.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
Simple slides.
=================================================================
Presentation: Claire

One well done:
Lots of pictures showing what she did.
One I wish:
Less words on slides, more eye contact.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
No "um"s and "uh"s.
=================================================================
Presentation: Kyndall

One well done:
There was a lot of description about what she did.
One I wish:
Less "um"s and "uh"s.
One take away to help you in your presentation:
Look at people other than Mr. Emerson.
=================================================================
Presentation: Arjun

One well done:
Gave a well practiced presentation with very few "um"s and "uh"s.
One I wish:
Pace himself better (slower).
One take away to help you in your presentation:
Great slides!
=================================================================
Presentation: Zoe and Erika

One well done:
There were a lot of hand gestures used.
One I wish:
More eye contact.
=================================================================
Presentation: Mia

One well done:
I liked how you had what challenges you bumped into on the slides.
One I wish:
More hand gestures.
=================================================================
Presentation: Sophie, Robin, Lilly

One well done:
There weren't many words at all on your slides.
One I wish:
Practice together to make the whole thing more fluent.
=================================================================
Presentation: Seung Min

One well done:
Accurate information with lots of explanation.
One I wish:
Less words on slides.
=================================================================
Presentation: Sophia

One well done:
Nice use of graphics and slides.
One I wish:
Say less "so"s and "and"s
=================================================================
Presentation: Rohan

One well done:
Good pace.
One I wish:
Be less fidgety.
=================================================================
Presentation: Ethan

One well done:
Effective pace.
One I wish:
More eye contact and practice more to avoid saying "um".

No comments:

Post a Comment