Thursday, 8 October 2015

PE: Effective Communication Campaign

This is a project my friend Christina and I did for health class. 5 tips are included to help you communicate better with your peers. Sorry about the bad quality. 

3 comments:

  1. What I liked about your video is that it showed all five strategies to resolve conflict that you can actually use in real life, and you showed it in the video, so I thought it was pretty good. What I think you could have improved on was that you and Christina could've spoken louder, because I couldn't really here anything in the second scene. The strategy that I would probably use is apolojizing, because I think its the most common one, and the simplest thing that you can do to someone to resolve conflict. The one that I probably won't use is where you have to concur the matter, because sometimes, giving people some time and not talking to them usually works, because they have the time to get over it, and move on. But overall, I think you did great! --Vera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Zach. I was especially impressed with your reasoning and strategies, and also with the different medias you used. You might have improved your audio, as I could not hear you. The strategy I would use is to go into iMovie and turn up the audio. The strategy you should not use is redoing the entire video, because you worked hard and did well, and it would take a while to redo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked a lot of things about your video. I liked how you gave lots of real life examples when you guys stood together and talked about it. What you could have improved on was your speaking volume because I couldn't really hear you guys on the apologising part of your video. The strategy that I would most likely use is the apologising one because it is best to apologise to the person so that they will forgive you. The one that I would least likely use is the expressing feelings, this is because sometimes you feelings can be bad and what you say can get you in trouble if you express your feelings.

    ReplyDelete