Sunday, 14 August 2016

Considering Perspectives

Date: August 12, 2016

I'm Isabella Qian, currently a thirteen-year-old girl who moved to Singapore two years back. Before that, I lived in Beijing because my parents are both born and raised from China, though I was born in the US. Because of this mix, I'm bilingual, speaking Chinese and English.
I'm obssessed with oreos and keep a number of oreo-related recipes on my laptop, though so far, I have never gotten around to actually make them.
I'm a procrastinator and often forget about small things because I've procrastinated on it for so long, but fortunately, I'm trying to get rid of that habit and I feel like I'm having good improvement on doing my homework earlier.
I love to write, play badminton, read, and play guitar. But sometimes on a Saturday morning, I get lazy and suddenly don't want to do any of those things.



Image source: "How To Strum In Bluegrass | Fingerstyle Guitar". YouTube. N. p., 2016. Web. 14 Aug. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment