Monday, 16 March 2015

RLA: Greek And Roman Activities Reflections



Did I work cooperatively with my group?
Below
Approaching
Meets
Exemplary
Here are some examples that displayed how I worked cooperatively with my group.
I was one of the people who was faster at working, and after a bit of time, I stopped working and started helping people who were a bit behind. As I already had sewn, I taught some people how to use the machine and gave some tips to others.
Was I a critical thinker during my Greek activity?
Below
Approaching
Meets
Exemplary
Here are some examples that displayed me as a critical thinker.
There wasn’t any “flow-y” white cloth for me, so I went with this other white cloth that was, apparently, T-shirt material. I changed my designs up a bit and moved on with a new plan.
Was my character exemplary during the Greek activity?
Below
Approaching
Meets
Exemplary
Here are some examples how I displayed exemplary character when working with others.
I was patient when I taught people how to use the sewing machine and encouraged them when they made some mistakes.
Did I communicate with others during my Greek activity?
Below
Approaching
Meets
Exemplary
Here are some examples how I communicated with others in my group.
Whenever I needed to borrow something or use the sewing machine, I always asked nicely, so there weren’t any conflicts.
Was I a responsible team member when I worked with my group?
Below
Approaching
Meets
Exemplary
Here are some examples how I was a responsible team member.
Yes, I always placed the tools back where I took them after I used them and helped others clean up as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment