Thursday, 12 March 2015

Band: Concert Reflection March 2015

What is expected of me as a performer: 
What do I need to do leading up to the performance in terms of my own practicing?
Making sure that I practice everyday so I know the notes and my mouth doesn't get too tired to play through the song.
What is my responsibility on stage during a performance?
Stay SILENT and look at the conductor so I know when to do the positions, etc.
What will I do differently in preparing for the next concert?
I will try to practice more on weekdays because this time I didn't practice everyday on school days.
What is expected of me as an audience member:
What do I need to be doing while someone is performing?
Stay SILENT and listen.
What do I need to do after someone has performed?
Clap, but don't start chatting with someone beside you.
What should I do if people around me are not being good audience members?
Tell them to shush, but do it quietly. Maybe tap their shoulders or something.
What will I do differently as an audience member for next concert?
Sit at the edge so I won't cause a commotion when I have to leave early.
I am most proud of...
the way I articulated the notes and slurred some of it, and made few mistakes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment