These weeks in Tech, my group and I underwent a brainstorming process for our Rube Goldberg. We used Post-Its and wrote down any ideas we could think of on it. Then, we took our favourite ideas and drew note cards with more detailed descriptions of it. At the end, we ordered the steps and it looked like this:
I've never participated in this type of brainstorming but really liked how we could think unrestrained and came up with some wild ideas, but some of them were too wild, for example, using 140 kg of jello to build a trampoline. I was also a bit confused at the start and thought we had to plan out the whole thing on one sticky-note. This led my ideas to be very similar, and it took a very very very long time to try to fit 6 different endings into one Rube Goldberg.

No comments:
Post a Comment