We are working on a personal narrative about a social issue in RLA. This is a blurb I wrote for my story.
=================================================================
Most people say death is an unavoidable stage of life everyone will inevitably have to face, some just take it on earlier. But I disagree. They forgot another variable: me, the only unpredictable factor. Because if I had not messed up, things would still be normal.
It's interesting how when strung together, "what if" can be one's worst enemy. Because "what if" is indefinite. It's infinite. What if I never got mad at him? What if he never got on that car? What if I answered that phone call? Would I still have to suffer through the eternal guilt that's slowly devouring me, inside out?
What if he was still alive?
This is a great blurb!! I'm a little confused by "they forgot another factor: me" though, what do you mean by that? Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery good, the tempo is almost movie trailer like and all of the events flash in and out of the reader's mind perfectly. It is a little difficult to make out the issue though! Bravo. - Ben
ReplyDelete