Sunday, 3 April 2016

Post 4-Tech 7

So far, our Rube Goldberg in Tech is going according to plan.
=================================================================
Step 1:
Note card:
 
Step on board:

Description of progress: There was a change of plans for this one because originally, there was supposed to be a computer in the picture. However, after experimenting, I realized that a) the idea in my head for this step can't be done due to lack of space and b) even if there was enough space, the golf ball have to be able to get on the EV3 escalator, so a huge platform would have to be made. So, I removed the computer and elaborated the golf ball part. All there's left to this step will be to create a small platform for the ball to rest on.

Step 2:
Note card:

Step on board:

Description of progress: This step will be situated on a raised platform, so I made this table first. Then, I went to work on Step #1, but because that'll be finished next class, I'll start working on making sure the screws would hit each other in the right way to start the next chain reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment